Living in Narnia

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

This is not going to be a blog in the conventional sense, where I talk about myself, what's been happening in my life, my views on things, etc. I intend it to be a spiritual journal of sorts, to chronicle the valuable lessons that God has taught me and to share the joy and love that He has brought to my life. For those who have read C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia and share my love for that timeless story, perhaps you too feel the world-within-a-world: in the midst of our daily, routine lives, there is the sense of something greater, something more powerful, something eternal. Flashes of bliss and peace, surges of joy welling up from deep within, a love more powerful than all the loves in the world put together. "Drippings of grace", as C.S. Lewis puts it.

Jesus said of his disciples, "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world" John 17:16. May God teach us what that truly means!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home