Living in Narnia

Monday, August 09, 2004

Complete
The Parachute Band

Here I am O God
I bring this sacrifice
My broken heart
I offer up my life

I look to You Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to You Lord
In Your strength I will break through Lord
Touch me now, let Your love fall down on me
I know Your love dispels all my fears

Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith will I walk on Lord
And I'll see beyond my Calvary some day
And I will be complete in You

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:2-4

"Thou hast formed us for Thyself, and our hearts are restless until they find their rest in Thee."
- St. Augustine

"But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." 1 Peter 5:10

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home