Living in Narnia

Sunday, September 05, 2004

"Love... bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things..." 1 Cor 13:7

I look to You Lord
Your love that never ends

Restores me again

At the end of the day, when all is stripped away, it all comes down to love. The same love that has carried me through my toughest times. The love that I am finding increasingly difficult to trust, and yet has proved utterly faithful and unfailing through the seasons. The unconditional love that loves me as I am and will never let me go. The love that loves me enough to hurt me to the deepest and then restore me to the highest. The love that will last beyond the grave to eternity.

I don't know how many more times I'm going to stumble and fall; I only know that each time I fall and am picked up I come closer to that love and finding myself in it. At times it seems to tantalizingly close; at other times it seems a million miles away. Yet when I have finally found it, I know I will have found everything I have ever sought, the love that gives meaning to life, the source from which all other things flow. And that is the day that I will be complete...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home