Living in Narnia

Monday, August 04, 2003

"For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." Acts 4:20

"C.S. Lewis once surmised that each person is created to see a different facet of God's beauty, something no one else can see in quite the same way, and then to bless all worshipers through all eternity with an aspect of God they could not otherwise see."

I write all these things in my blog because I have heard and seen such wonderful and marvelous things from God, and I cannot help but share them, and pray that you may be blessed in some way by them. It is not by my own wisdom or strength, that I want to make clear; it is by the grace of God. I have done nothing, God has done everything, and that has been the case in every part of my life, not just in writing this blog. I thank Him with all my heart. I never really understood what Paul meant when he said, "He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." (1 Cor. 1:31) until today. Truly, I can only give glory to and testify about the marvellous things that God has done in my life, nothing else.

And I would like to encourage you too, to share the wonderful things that God has done in your life, for I am sure there are plenty. Sometimes we don't even realise it; maybe it's time to start looking. Share it with anyone, in whatever way you want to. Bless others with what you have experienced, and they will also bless you. And do not underestimate the power of God's word and works; even the smallest things from God can change lives. Your testimonies will glorify Him and accomplish His purposes. Let us go forward and boldly testify, so that one day everyone around will know about how wonderful our God is. But before we do all that, let us pray that He and He alone will enable us to do that. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home